Sunday, April 5, 2009

NEOSPORIN First Aid Products to the Rescue!

OUCH!
Every mom's worst nightmare is when a child gets a nasty scrape, scratch, itch, or cut!
My son Cameron and daughter Kristen get their fair share of them....pretty much weekly!
I have always trusted Neosporin brand products to help, and now I've got some additional items to add to my Dr. Mom Toolkit:
MomCentral kindly provided me with some samples to try recently of NEOSPORIN + Pain Relief Ointment, NEOSPORIN + Pain Relief Cream, and the newly available NEOSPORIN NEO TO GO! First Aid Antiseptic/Pain Relieving Spray.

These products are truly a blessing. As you can see above, Kristen found another invisible whatever to stumble over at school last week and really tore up her knee (photo below with Boo Boo Bunny, too)! It was great to have these amazing healing and pain relief items immediately on hand to put them to work and help her feel better right away. That's just what our kids expect from their caretakers, right?

I visited NEOSPORIN's web site recently and they have some great info and resources:
www.NEOSPORIN.com
They have coupons available and great first aid tips, etc.

No comments: