Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dats How We Roll!



Does your family Roll Over or Roll Under?
I am passionate about my family's toilet paper rolling strategy! I was raised to "roll over", where the roll leading square rolls from above and over the roll in the hanger...but I'm always just plain ol' tickled if anyone in my fam ever bothers to replace the empty roll! Who raised these kids anyhow? Ooops...guilty! I even change them in the stall at work or out in the big world - gotta keep it tidy!

Cottonelle has hosted a fun promotion and had lots of folks vote on their roll preferences in the 2010 Great Debate:
72% voted Roll Over
Find out more by visiting their website at www.cottonellerollover.com

Cottonelle tp is now softer and stronger than ever! I love the extra cushiness and larger rolls, so I don't have to change them as often...

Be sure to visit www.Cottonelle.com for more brand information and to sign up for email announcements and other offers

I remain in Roll Over Bliss - victorious in the outcome of this Great Debate!


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Cottonelle and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: