Thursday, April 18, 2013

SimpleHuman Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror



I was so excited to receive this amazing and innovative SimpleHuman Lighted Make Up Vanity Mirror to sample and review from ModernMom.  This mirror is super smart and fun to use.  I found it to be ultra easy to set up and charge with the provided instructions and detachable cord.  You can even charge it from your computer...talk about tech-savvy beauty!

I have used a lighted mirror since childhood, but had no idea how great the latest technology has become!  This is not my mother's makeup mirror...it's absolutely the best mirror I have ever used!  The SimpleTouch has incredible features in a sleek, beautiful stainless steel body. The mirror is a 5X magnification and a great size that makes my daily skincare and makeup application a breeze.  I don't wear contact lenses, but I could expect that this mirror would be a great help with this as well.   Also great for the male shaving routine!  It has a motion sensor that literally learns your behavior to turn on and off  when you approach it!   Great LED lighting and wireless charge capability means extended bulb life and no cords on your sink or vanity...love it!

Definitely check out this luxe beauty tool to upgrade your routine!

The sensor mirror lights up automatically as your face approaches. Its tru-lux light system simulates natural sunlight, allowing you to see full color variation, so you'll know when your makeup is color-correct and flawless. And unlike traditional bulbs or fluorescent lighting, our long-lasting LEDs won't burn out or diminish even after many years of regular use. We designed it to be cordless, so there are no messy cords cluttering up your counterspace. It easily recharges with the included USB cord and adapter. The distortion-free mirror is 5x magnification — ideal for providing exceptional detail while still allowing you to see your entire face at once.

Visit their website to learn more:  http://www.simplehuman.com/sensor-mirror

Although it may be a bit pricey at $200, I believe its a great investment that comes with a 5 year warranty, giving confidence for this purchase!

I received a SimpleTouch Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror from ModernMom.com to facilitate my unbiased review.  As always, all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

Buzz4Mommies said...

This looks awesome! It would be so handy, but I am a little nervous what I would see :)

Jamie said...

Would love to try this out!! I'll have to see if I can find one. Great post!

Cornelius said...

... elightedmakeup.blogspot.com