Sunday, September 13, 2009

YOPLAIT WHIPS! FROZEN TREATS/CONTEST


Yoplait yogurt is delicious and nutritious at any time - but here's a really fun and cool treat for your fam~
Enjoy your Yoplait Whips! FROZEN.....
I received a "Summer Cool Down" giftbag from MyBlogSpark to have my family try some of the new delectable flavors and innovative summer treat idea. WE LOVE IT! My daughter can't get enough of the frozen yogurt treats in her fav flavors! It's a fun project to do together with no fuss!

Simply take your favorite flavor or two of Yoplait Whips! and pour it in some ice pop molds, then freeze overnight. After a few hours, they are ready to be enjoyed for a tempting frozen treat without the guilt!

Explore the Yoplait website for great info, recipes, and coupons at
http://www.yoplait.com/?tqnm=qgviewi17375040&o=56794&c=GM&p=kpAJaoVD&cl=&cp=&eb=&ci=1&bq=&r=&lang=&cista=0
I am pleased to announce that Blog Spark is providing me with A GIFT PACKAGE that includes TWO free coupons for Yoplait Whips!, a fun, star shaped freezer mold for 3 frozen treats plus color-changing spoons in a great cooler tote!!! Perfect for a family treat to go....

To enter, simply post a comment on this blog post about your favorite Yoplait Whips! flavor (single or combo style) and include your email addy so I may contact the WINNER to be selected at random. Entries must be received by September 26, 2009, 12 Midnight EST. One entry per person. Must be US resident. I will notify the winner at the email provided to follow up for additional mailing information, courtesy of MyBlogSpark.

GOOD LUCK and that you for participating in the contest!

5 comments:

Kristie said...

I don't have a favorite flavor (yet), but I'd like to try the Key Lime Pie flavor!

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Julie said...

I like their strawberry :)

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Ginny said...

The orange cream!

Unknown said...

I love strawberry!

dreaob at aol dot com

Amy L said...

Raspberry Mousse is my favorite