Monday, May 31, 2010

Uncle Ben's Rice - Delish!



Memorial Day holiday weekend is here - we're planning a family BBQ filled with sights, smells and tastes of summer. I pulled together some favorite recipes that are quick and easy since it's back to work as ususal for me tomorrow. I always include one or two dishes that feature rice since it's a family favorite.

Uncle Ben's has helped me out with an expanding line-up of rice varities and slections. I have always loved Uncle Ben's as a trusted brand - it's great that they are constantly considering today's busy families with their microwave packages as well as the Long Grain White Rice. It looks and tastes like white rice but has all the nutritional benefits of whole grain! We love it - it cooks up perfectly every time: nice and fluffy, without sticking or clumping. I use it for my traditional Miller Family Rice Pudding, rice and vegetable salad (perfect for the summer picnic!), and a new family request, Chicken and Rice in the pressure cooker!

Visit the Uncle Ben's site at: http://www.unclebens.com

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Uncle Ben’s and received samples to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.


No comments: