Monday, February 22, 2010

The View

I have been an avid fan of the fun, feisty ladies of "The View" for over 5 years. I have always adored Barbara Walters, and her co-hosts offer conversation and topics for deeper consideration. I have to TiVo since I'm working during the broadcast, but each weekly show gives me something to laugh about and more to think about!

Last Friday's edition was no exception (Friday, 2/19) -
unfortunately the media spectacle of Tiger Wood's public apology - let's call it a "Oh That Dog! Fest", tied in well with The View's "2nd Annual Mutt Show"...putting the start about 30 minutes behind schedule. Since the show is taped, I'm certain there will be some great conversation in today's show (Monday, 2/22) about his assertions and future as a sports icon.

I'm so excited to share that I have been selected to serve as an ambassador for "The View"! Also, there is a great contest to enter: The View sweepstakes that’s currently being run on our Mom Central website. One lucky winner will be randomly selected to receive a trip to New York City to watch a taping of The View! The sweepstakes is open until February 28th. Here is a link to our sign-up survey for this sweepstakes: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22A5X7KF2CZ


Be sure to visit The View’s homepage. http://theview.abc.go.com/

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments: