Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Week on The View (ABC)



I'm checking out my TiVo tonight for today's edition of The View featuring the cast from MTV's Jersey Shore! The Ladies of The View really have a wild show - don't ya love it?

Here's this week's schedule of featured guests and themes:

Tuesday, Feb 23: The controversial cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore will be joining the Women live on Tuesday. This will be an interesting show to see how the cast and the women interact!
Wednesday, Feb 24: Nadya Suleman who famously gave birth to octuplets last year will be making her first trip to NYC to chat live with the Women of the View. Author Danielle Steel will also be a guest
Thursday, Feb 25: A one hour show Themed “trying to have a baby?”Guests include Giuliana And Bill Rancic
Friday, Feb 26: Regis and Joy Philbin will perform a song from their new CD: Regis & Joy: Just you. Just me.

I'll post more tomorrow on my thoughts from today's show and tomorrow's with Octo-Mom...wow, what a fantastic line-up of controversial and fun guests! Be sure to tune-in with me and feel free to post your comments!

“I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.”

No comments: