Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Life Long Learning With American Public University

Fall brings cooler temps and (in northern climates)falling leaves - it also brings to mind the inevitable "back to school" impulse in us all...

My children have already returned to school and all things are going smoothly. I am pleased with their experience so far, and I find myself wishing for some life-long learning opportunities for myself. I completed my bachelor's degree through an adult learning program and earned my bachelor's degree in 2000 - wow, ten years have flown by! I found that my degree brought with it a broader spectrum of professional opportunities as well as an increased wage potential. Sweet since I just was in it for the education for itself!

Moms, recent high school grads, and others interested in exploring educational pursuits this fall should look into American Public University:

http://www.apu.apus.edu

Request a brochure: http://www.apu.apus.edu/lp/RFI/index.htm

American Public University provides a respected and affordable education via online coursework which is flexible and regionally accredited. Non-traditional students such as myself will find a diverse course offering and desirable fields of specialized study including special event management, hospitality management, legal and sports & health sciences. Virtual tours are available to help you connect with admissions professionals and learn about the program, financial aid, and schedule. The greater APU virtual community numbers more than 70,000 classmates and 12,000 alumni, with more than 1,500 faculty and staff collaborating throughout the world! Could this be the right program for you?

I was intrigued by the fact that unlike traditional universities, APU offers classes on a monthly basis (rather than semester), with accelerated programs and flexible courses that enable students to earn their degree while balancing family and work demands. So important in today's busy family schedule and work demands!

I know our family places a very high value upon higher education - it's a pivotal aspect for today's modern family...adults and children. To take your first step in your life-long educational journey, visit American Public University today to find out more...

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of American Public University. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking time to participate.

No comments: