Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SOYJOY Second Chances....



We all deserve a second chance, right? I know I have gotten a few in my day - so why not healthy snack option SOYJOY?

I have been searching for my morning snack bliss for some time...I've tried salty, sweet, and blah. SOYJOY Nutritional bars were somewhere in the midst of the trials. Whole soy rich in protein, fiber, antioxidants, and B vitamins in a convenient and handy snack bar helped me get through the A.M. rush. I felt pretty good about myself for selecting them with my natural juice for a mid-morning break during the work week, but they weren't a passion. Now for that mightly Second Chance...

SoyJoy has amped the flavor! I was thrilled to receive a few samples courtesy of SoyJoy from Mom Central recently to taste the new and improved SOYJOY which is now delicately baked to be fruitier, moister and better than ever! I was curious, and now I'm a believer! SOYJOY's newest flavors of banana and blueberry have a taste and aroma similiar to freshly baked muffins...yum! All the SOYJOY flavors - Banana, Blueberry, Strawberry, Berry, Apple Walnut, and Mango Coconut are hitting the stores nationally in their lighter and fruitier forms as we speak - I can't wait to try them all! Now I am passionate...I can't wait each morning around 10 a.m. to savor another bar. They are light, but still filling and substantial. One certainly does the trick for me, and at around $1.29 per bar is the perfect balance of brains and beauty! Plus all those all good-for-me incentives!!!

In celebration of the new SOYJOY and in the spirit of second chances, SOYJOY is also hosting the Second Chances Contest. You may enter to win one of three $1,000 prizes by briefly telling your personal story about a time you did not make the best first impression but, with a second chance, turned it into a joyous ending! Submit your entry anytime between now and October 3, 2010.

Visit SOYJOY's Facebook page at

www.facebook.com/soyjoy

to upload your story in a 30-second video clip or in 100 words - don't forget to ask your friends to enter and vote! I have my entry all set to go -

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of SOYJOY and received samples of their nutritional bars to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: