Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Quick and Delish:Healthy Choice Steam Entrees




My weekday routine can sometimes be a grind...but it's always nice to have a warm, filling lunch to look forward to. Many of the heat-and-serve, frozen meals today have a long laundry-list of ingredients...something a bit disconcerting to me for our family. I was thrilled to learn that Healthy Choice has added several new Steam Fresh meals to their delicious and nutritious line of products! I sampled the wonderful Healthy Choice Rosemary Chicken & Sweet Potatoes and the Garlic Herb Shrimp meals - so delish for my weekday workplace lunch escape! The meal was quick and easy to prepare, just 4 minutes in the breakroom microwave to achieve steamed perfection...the veggies stayed so bright and fresh-tasting.

Steam makes such a difference - it's such a fresh method of food preparation. Unlocking the vibrant flavors and colors of the quality ingredients - you can truly taste the difference!

The key to the new entrées is steam, which unlocks the fresh taste and vibrant flavors of the large-cut, quality ingredients. An innovative steam-release vent in the film ensures a convenient cook time of about four minutes, without any need for extra steps like poking, peeling or stirring.

Be sure to visit the Healthy Choice Facebook page www.facebook.com/HealthyChoice

The price point is perfect for lunch - generally $3 or less each - I have found coupons in the Sunday paper ads, too! My lunch escape is economical and luxurious...ah bliss! MY LUNCHTIME RITUAL HAS NOW BEEN TRANSFORMED...

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Healthy Choice and received samples of their new steaming entrées to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments: