Wednesday, January 11, 2012

ImPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails




I am the proud owner of “drop dead gorgeous” nails thanks to ImPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails! I am sporting a truly salon-look mani in a diva design called “Space Cadet”. It’s like wearing crackled-look polish technique without all the mess and drama. Sweet!

ImPRESS is the revolutionary way to apply nail polish. Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on and you’re done (no drying time!). ImPRESS comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints.

I had lots of fun applying these with my daughter, Kristen. We loved how fast and easy it was to turn my plain, boring nails into hands worthy of a night-on-the-town! Now she’s begging for her own to try!
I work as an executive assistant and special events director, so I am typing, dialing and writing all day long – not to mention household chores, etc. After applying the ImPRESS Press-On Manicure, it’s like I have a shiny and chip-free coat of armor on my nails. I haven’t experienced any problems carrying out my normal work routine since the product fits my nails perfectly. They have stayed on without any loosening or unexpected removal surprises.

I’m really, really impressed with ImPRESS! Now I’m off with Kristen to shop for more colors…
Be sure to use their promotional coupon offer and learn more about ImPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway by visiting their website at:

www.impressmanicure.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BwayNails

Twitter: @BwayNails


I received a package of ImPRESS Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails in Space Cadet as part of the Influenster Holiday VoxBox to facilitate my review. This is my personal experience and does not impact my unbiased opinion.

No comments: