Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Tide: Tide Coldwater Liquid Detergent/P&G Future Friendly

SheSpeaksbutton

I think if I ever really thought about how much time, energy and money our family invests in our laundry each year, that we would likely more seriously consider a clothing-optional lifestyle! Well....may be not! A New Year's Resolution is to try to reduce our family's environmental footprint and debt while also building a savings reserve and college/retirement funds. Whew, ambitious and daunting, but not without merit...

Anyway, I've found a great new ally in my battle of the laundry basket with Tide Coldwater Liquid Detergent. This great formula helps get all our clothes clean while washing in cold water. We did get an HE washing machine last year, but this is a new concept for me since I've always gone warm. However, we are making some serious efforts at our home to be more environmentally friendly while also focusing on saving for our future needs as we are participating in a financial peace workshop. My main concern was - will cold water really get our clothes clean?

I received a Tide Coldwater liquid detergent kit with a sample and product information from SheSpeaks.com to facilitate a review and share my experiences. I was excited to learn more about the cold water laundry option for our family to share with my readers.

I was a little skeptical, but immediately saw great results in my first load! I should have realized that since it's Tide we're talking about, there's no need to fear - Tide is here to save the day! I was pleased to discover Tide Coldwater and washing our clothese on the "cold" water setting provided fresh and clean clothes for all our loads - lights and darks.

Switching to cold water washing is a small step every family can take in your daily life to conserve energy and save money on your utility bill - gotta love a win-win, right?

Get more information on Tide Coldwater by visiting:
http://www.tide.com/en-US/product/tide-coldwater.jspx

I received a Tide Coldwater Liquid Detergent sample, resources and promotional item from SheSpeaks.com to help facilitate this review. These are my own opinions and experiences.

If you would like to learn more about SheSpeaks - visit them on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/shespeaksup

1 comment:

Danielle S. said...

Hi there! I saw your comment on my blog about the Mereadesso toner from the January Cravebox on my blog, and I'd be happy to discuss setting up a trade for it. Please email me at dhsauers(at)gmail.com if you're still interested :)