Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Celebrating....Ooh that Yummy Baby Smell




Did you know that JOHNSON’S® NO MORE TEARS® is celebrating its' 50th Anniversary?
I love all their products, and it never ceases to amaze me how they continue offering such wonderfully classic products while also offering innovative and relevant products for today's families! My kids still enjoy using the No More Tears Shampoo and Detangler....

My fondest Johnson's memory is when I was little and my dad was helping me with my bath and he would pile on all the suds atop my head to make a princess crown or other funny sculpture! I don't have a photo, but I'm sure you can use your imagination on how silly it all can be....

Mom Central and Johnson's recently provided me with samples of the new Johnson's Head-to-Toe Foaming Wash and Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath & Wash to enjoy at home and share our family's impressions. Everyone loved the Foaming Wash - it smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. I highly recommend this for everyone. The Baby Bubble Bath and Wash was also a big hit, although I think families with little ones would love it even more. Both products are very gentle and cleansing without drying skin. Simply another big win for Johnson's! Can't wait to see what the next 50 YEARS will bring to help families!

No comments: