Wednesday, February 25, 2009

DQ DEAL

I admit that I am a Dairy Queen (DQ) freak from way back....
Hubby and I grab the kiddoes most Sundays after dinner and make the 1.5 mile drive over to our local DQ for a scrumptious twist cone, Peanut Buster Parfait, Blizzard, or other tasty treat...
I'm drooling just thinkin' about it!

You may have heard the big news already: They are launching our first-ever permanent value menu - DQ® Sweet Deals.

Just in case you haven’t heard yet, here’s the deal: You can mix and match nine menu items, choosing two for $3, three for $4 or four for $5. You have the freedom of choice with more than 20,000 combinations.

Menu items include the famous Dairy Queen® cheeseburger, classic all-beef hot dog, new chicken wrap, yummy French fries, crispy onion rings, fresh salad, beverage and an irresistible sundae or cone made with the signature DQ soft serve with the curl on top.


Anyway, just thinking here, what would you make with DQ to get some treats for free?

Do you know that I would lick all the stray sprinkles, peanuts, and ice cream drips off the prep area? Then I would tidy up the hot dog/chili area followed by washing and pressing the staff uniforms?

That's all I'm sayin....

No comments: