Thursday, June 4, 2009

Go Ask Your Mama!





Mamapedia™ is...

  • For mothers with kids of all ages
  • Questions by moms, answered by moms who’ve been there
  • Over a million answers on everything from Acne to Zoos
  • Easily searchable and browsable
  • Updated daily
  • 100% free

All this and soooo much more....What's not to LOVE????
I have a million questions and less than a million answers about my kids - my guess is you feel about the same, right? I've fallen in love with Mamapedia (http://www.mamapedia.com)!

It's chockablock filled with great info as you search on important topics that I'm wrestling with such as summer camps, insights on teens, and talking with your daughter about sex. Wow - I personally don't have a mother to go to for these types of advise, so this amazing online tool is a tremendous help for me as a parent! There's so many great topics and contributions from mom's just like us! Plus there's relevant reviews and product ideas. It's dynamic and interactive - just like all us Mama's!!! Register for their Mamasource Community to get updates and topical connections with other members in your community - it's so cool!

My most recent search resulted in some fascinating tips and recommendations.
I highly recommend checking out this great resource for your next BIG QUESTION!

www.mamapedia.com

No comments: